Key information on the initial public offering of Allegro.eu, the number one commerce platform and the most recognized e-commerce brand in Poland, which intends to float on the Warsaw Stock Exchange.
What is the size of the offering?
The public share offering of Allegro.eu comprises up to 187,826,087 ordinary shares in total (excluding any over-allotment shares) with up to 5% of the final number of the offer shares allotted to retail investors.
Key information on purchase orders from retail investors
- Retail investors can subscribe for the Company’s shares from 23 to 28 September 2020.
- Purchase orders from retail investors will be accepted at the maximum price set at PLN 43 per share.
- An investor may submit multiple orders.
- The final number and price of the offer shares will be determined following a book-building process among institutional investors and will be published on or about 29 September 2020.
- If the number of shares covered by retail investor orders will be higher than the final number of the offer shares in this investor category, the orders will be proportionally reduced.
- To subscribe for the offer shares, an investor must have an investment account with an investment firm that is a member of the retail syndicate (see list below).
- If the final price of the offer shares for retail investors will be lower than the maximum price, or in the event that orders are reduced, excess payments will be returned to the investors’ investment accounts used to submit the order, in a procedure described in the Prospectus.
Where can purchase orders be placed?
Retail investors can subscribe for the shares of Allegro.eu at institutions that are members of the retail syndicate. Purchase orders can be made in person at a selected point of sale as well as by telephone or online, provided that the selected member of the retail syndicate offers this option.
Presented below is a list of members of the retail syndicate, along with a list of locations authorised to accept purchase orders for the Company’s shares.
- Biuro Maklerskie PKO Banku Polskiego
- Santander Bank Polska
- Bank PEKAO S.A. – Biuro Maklerskie PEKAO
- Biuro Maklerskie ALIOR Bank
- Dom Maklerski Banku BPS S.A.
- Dom Maklerski Banku Handlowego S.A.
- Dom Maklerski BDM S.A.
- Dom Maklerski BOŚ S.A.
- IPOPEMA Securities S.A.
- mBank S.A. – Biuro Maklerskie mBank
- Millennium Dom Maklerski S.A.
- Noble Securities S.A.
- Trigon Dom Maklerski S.A.
Expected timetable of the offering
|22 – 28 September 2020||Book-building process among institutional investors|
|23 – 28 September 2020||Acceptance of purchase orders from retail investors|
|on or about 29 September 2020||Publication of final price and final number of offer shares for each investor category|
|on or about 6 October 2020||Registration of shares in retail investor accounts|
|on or about 12 October 2020||Expected first day of listing on the WSE|
Articles of Association of Allegro.eu
NOT FOR RELEASE, PUBLICATION OR DISTRIBUTION, DIRECTLY OR INDIRECTLY, IN WHOLE OR IN PART, IN OR INTO THE UNITED STATES, AUSTRALIA, CANADA, JAPAN, SOUTH AFRICA OR ANY OTHER STATE OR JURISDICTION IN WHICH SUCH RELEASE, PUBLICATION OR DISTRIBUTION WOULD BE UNLAWFUL.
ADVERTISEMENT. This material is an advertisement and not a prospectus for the purposes of Regulation (EU) 2017/1129 (the “Prospectus Regulation”) and does not an offer of securities for sale or subscription in any jurisdiction, including in or into the United States, Australia, Canada, Japan or South Africa.
This material is only addressed to and directed at nationals, residents or citizen of Poland, eligible to participate in the in the public offering conducted on the territory of Poland as retail investors or institutional investors.
Neither this material nor anything contained herein shall form the basis of, or be relied upon in connection with, any offer or commitment whatsoever in any jurisdiction.
Investment decisions should only be made based on the information contained in the prospectus produced for the purpose of the initial public offering of shares in Allegro.eu, a public limited liability company (société anonyme) formed and existing under the laws of the Grand Duchy of Luxembourg, having its registered office at 4, rue Albert Borschette, L-1246 Luxembourg, Grand Duchy of Luxembourg and registered with the R.C.S. Luxembourg under number B 214830 (the “Company”) and admission of the Company’s shares to trading on the regulated market operated by the Warsaw Stock Exchange (available at www.allegro.eu/ipo) and approved on 22 September 2020 by the Commission de Surveillance du Secteur Financier ("CSSF") (the "Prospectus").
The approval of the Prospectus by CSSF should not be understood as an endorsement of the securities offered or admitted to trading on the basis of the Prospectus. Potential investors should read the Prospectus before making an investment decision in order to fully understand the potential risks and rewards associated with the decision to invest in the securities referred to in the Prospectus.
Risk is inherent in each investment decision. Investing in Company’s shares is connected with a number of risks including, but not limited to, the financial risk resulting from a decline in the price of such shares or the limitation of their liquidity. With all investment decisions it is necessary to, among others, define future profit and assess the risk connected with it. Investing in shares implies the risk of losing part or all the invested funds, and even the necessity of incurring additional costs.